OT - NO POLITICS Summer is ovah

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I remeber a Thanksgiving when we had the AC on. Canadian Thanksgiving that is, so second Monday in October. I also remember Halloween when the kids were young, sometimes we wore winter coats, sometimes no jackets. Mother Nature is fickle.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Check the work chat and see
4A0538A6-17C4-4657-BB21-8857E84436B2.jpeg

At least ya didnt almost get bit

Reactions: BMC

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
One or the pros of living in a 1 floor house is that I can usually open all the windows when it’s dark and cool the house to the low 70 most nights so we don’t need AC. But if it doesn’t get below 70 outside, AC is on.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
One or the pros of living in a 1 floor house is that I can usually open all the windows when it’s dark and cool the house to the low 70 most nights so we don’t need AC. But if it doesn’t get below 70 outside, AC is on.

I would love a bungalow, our 2nd floor gets so hot and I need it fairly cool to be able to sleep. Even in winter our upstairs gets too warm but then I can open the window and let the frosty air in. One of the reasons that summer is my least favourite season. It is funny how summer lovers think it is a short season, I think it is a long season and can't wait for it to end. Fall is the best!

Reactions: shelbysdad

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
What kind of ass leaves their dogs outside? German shepherd tried to bite me twice
Pet peeve of mine. I have 2 German Shepherds and a fenced in yard. They are NEVER out alone because they are properly exercised away from home 2-4 hours every blessed day. No barking,biting,chewing,their needs are met and it's a routine they patiently meet. Barking dogs are frustrated,bored and unfulfilled. Biting dogs are usually those things plus reacting to weak or bad leadership. Most dog owners should have goldfish.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
having to stay in a bit more than I would like, the air quality with multiple fires here on the Island and a few coming in from the States simply has the air quality too difficult for this asthmatic to be out very long which sucks, really trying to get on the bicycle daily to get rid of the cake stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad