Summer Development Camp, June 27-30 2018 (with French Connection Tournament Saturday)

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I'm being lazy, but does anyone have the prospect team with Luke Adam that won a couple prospect tourneys? How does that depth compare here?

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm being lazy, but does anyone have the prospect team with Luke Adam that won a couple prospect tourneys? How does that depth compare here?

I remember that team. Foligno-Adam-Kassian.

Go look at the sabres pick history from 2007-2011; Our depth is night and day better, even if you exclude Mitts and Dahlin. It's still not even close.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Go look at the sabres pick history from 2007-2011; Our depth is night and day better, even if you exclude Mitts and Dahlin. It's still not even close.

Golisano's damned video scouting killed the pipeline.

I was impressed by a number of skaters today during the broadcast.

Reactions: BackGroundMusic

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006

I bet people still believe Lindy ruined Luke Adam.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

First thought after Paul asked about eating with other people at lunch: there’s other people outside of Sweden?

But absolutely loved Pekar. He’s going to be a fan favorite if he develops well. Luckily for him the role he would play he probably doesn’t have to worry too much about whether his skill set is at an elite level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad