Summer Development Camp, June 27-30 2018 (with French Connection Tournament Saturday)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The commentators noted during the game Mittelstadt won 1-0 how angry he looked that they lost the first two games. He took that anger out on everyone in the last three.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Mittlestadt reminded everyone that he's still around. He dominated the semis and championship. Those hands in close are going to result in a lot of goals throughout his career.

Dahlin looked gassed by the semis and championship, but you could see the talent oozing earlier in the tournament.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Mittelstadt will retire from prospect camps 2-0 in the 3 on 3 tournament championship

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
you gotta love Pekar, where's he playing next year? NCAA?

I wondered where Samuelsson was, wasn't til near the end that Duff said he wasn't physically right to play.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Just anyone have the video of the end to end rush with 1 on 1 where Dahlin skates backyards and breaks up the play? That was the best vid of the camp for him.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
All the names mentioned were great but a real pleasant suprise for me was Nyberg and the Swedish D and Kukkonen who were drafted this year. They all look smart, mobile and have size. I think a year from now the D depth might be the strength of the system.

Some nice talent out there and Nylander, Pu, Samulson and Fitzpatrick weren't there.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
All the names mentioned were great but a real pleasant suprise for me was Nyberg and the Swedish D and Kukkonen who were drafted this year. They all look smart, mobile and have size. I think a year from now the D depth might be the strength of the system.

Some nice talent out there and Nylander, Pu, Samulson and Fitzpatrick weren't there.

I love the draft Botts had. This was the year to get loaded with D, next year looks strong on the forward end. D prospects take awhile to develop, young forwards not as long. We have 2 1st next year where we can grab 2 fallers like Isles did this year and restock the prospect pool while still building towards a contending roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad