Sudbury Wolves 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Is Lemaire pretty much out of the picture as our goalie of the future?

If so I'd like to see us draft one early this year.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Google is your friend, EH? :naughty:

Pat Verbeek also has the most NHL points who played for the Wolves. He is 70 th overall in total points, with 521 goals and 541 assist for 1063 points. I can't understand why his Wolves Jersey isn't retired yet.

Reactions: yalbmert25

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
So much has changed in the world/sports during the past few weeks .

As a fan of many sports, not just hockey, these are hard times.

I also believe we're months away from seeing any sports back in play. We're not even close. Wouldn't surprise me if MLB cancels their season. Just a matter of time before the other sports cancel theirs NBA NHL

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Pat Verbeek also has the most NHL points who played for the Wolves. He is 70 th overall in total points, with 521 goals and 541 assist for 1063 points. I can't understand why his Wolves Jersey isn't retired yet.
Impressive

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
going into the draft, what Sudbury Wolves player ever, has played the most NHL games?

going into the draft, none have played ... trick question?
Pat Verbeek played for something like 20 seasons, believe he played more nhl games than any other wolves

cub

Apr 11, 2012
going into the draft, none have played ... trick question?
Pat Verbeek played for something like 20 seasons, believe he played more nhl games than any other wolves

no trick question. lol now how I phrased it I can see that.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
The best two local players played down south this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if no one from Sudbury’s minor midget team is taken this draft. IMO, Beaulne has the best chance to be picked

Good year for Soo and North Bay though

thanks for input, It would be neat if we draft Mason Chitaroni, with his father Terry playing for Wolves. A lot of these northern kids this year are offspring of former OHL players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad