Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Wo

Wolves released his rights which allowed Bowen to play in the Q and put up respectable numbers. Then requested to return to Rayside. Ends up in Rayside after they lost their goalie Lamour to the OHLs North Bay Batallian. Rayside solely owns his rights and the Wolves has to resign him in order for him to be AP player. Bowen can only play 10 games max as a call up and can only remain with the team when Rayside’s season ends. Tell me Blaine Smith, Mark Burgess and Jeff Forsyth didn’t have a chuckle. It seems like our management has been lost all year! How embarrassing. Even Joe Bowen’s father mentioned yesterday that he was proud of his son for getting his first OHL shut out in his only start this year. And now looks forward in seeing him play for Rayside the rest of the season as they hioe to contend for the Dudley Cup! Sadly the Wolves misplayed this youngster the last season or so. It has been rumoured that the Bowen family was not happy that Sudbury didn’t give him a chance earlier in training camp.

WJ

:GWC: Your a fantastic Storyteller.

Last edited:

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Wolves quite sloppy and the lines are all over the map. Levin disappeared in the second. No mention why! Hurt or benched. Wolves look pretty flat for most of the game. Hope they can at least get a point tonight. Would be a real downer if they lose after a big win vs Ottawa.

WJ

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Bowen first star in my opinion.

Agile, tracks pucks= solid.

Onto the next

Last edited:

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Take the two points, wasn't pretty, credit for them to come back. Bowen played a steady game, except first goal, but made some big saves. Chenier played very well, nice set up to Carson in OT.

Reactions: yalbmert25

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
I used to think you were purposely butchering Purboo's name. My bad.
Thx pups. I know I can count on you for pointing out my spelling errors. You sure you weren't a teacher years ago? Could of used ya.

Now back to your board of crickets.....:dooney:

justawolfan

Timbertype
Sep 12, 2017
Frozen North
Scary game for the most part but we really need to step it up from here on out. Seemed like the boys were very disinterested for much of the game but luckily Bowen kept them in the game; what a great find he's been! Levin benched, not a lot of Murray, even Pekar seemed to be absent for long periods of the game and didn't play a regular shift. 6 shots in the first 23 minutes. Strange one.

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Must be happy that it took OT to beat the worst team in the league, GM Paps didn't look too happy pacing SEC 6!!!
What's your point?

Are you new to following sports?

A WIN is WIN

Furthermore, is it the wolves fault your the worst team in the league?

Take that argument up with your management team, Huggs:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad