Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Byfield carried us like we need him to sometimes. Great game for Weeks, again I think it's mental for him. I don't think Chenier has found his stride yet and I'm looking forward to when he does.

Reactions: Wisdom

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Feel bad for Cub, people question management and he makes attacks on posters and players. I think Chenier is a solid player. I have never spoken poorly about this kid ever. I have zero skin in the game with Bulitka but disagree with a trade and now I am accused of posting on North Bay. Or told to post on North Bay?? Am I missing something. My discussions have all been about management decisions. I wanted this team to go all in. In my opinion we did not.

Reactions: dirty12

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Byfield carried us like we need him to sometimes. Great game for Weeks, again I think it's mental for him. I don't think Chenier has found his stride yet and I'm looking forward to when he does.
Agree with you on this. As far as Chenier goes as I have watched him alot now...he will get better and better as he should he is playing with much better players.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
All aboard
Hahahahaha
Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye Aye...
Im going off the rails on a Crazy Chenier train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: View from section 9

cub

Apr 11, 2012
jwu saids what you talking about willis, posting on Northbay board, go back and re-read that post? keep up making up stories, you know by fabricating is not going to give you any browny points. I will now be leading the Chenier Fan Club, #24 Rocks!!!!!!

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
jwu saids what you talking about willis, posting on Northbay board, go back and re-read that post? keep up making up stories, you know by fabricating is not going to give you any browny points. I will now be leading the Chenier Fan Club, #24 Rocks!!!!!!
Hey mate who's jwu again cause I forget (not in a condescending way just honestly forget lol) and am just trying to follow

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Looks like four out of five on the road. This will be a test of where they’re at.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Looks like four out of five on the road. This will be a test of where they’re at.

Yes, any opinions from our experts how we will make out this week. I say we win 2 out of the 3, it will be tough, Barrie has played better, Missy plays us tough, and Guelph. For some reason we always play well against Guelph.

Reactions: hockeynorth

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Missy is playing really good hockey. Wolves can't afford to lose the division to them. Need to beat Missy in regulation, don't give them any points. 5 of 6 point weekend ahead for the boys

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yes, any opinions from our experts how we will make out this week. I say we win 2 out of the 3, it will be tough, Barrie has played better, Missy plays us tough, and Guelph. For some reason we always play well against Guelph.
Agreed

Grey Wolf

Mar 20, 2019
If we are healthy we should be able to roll 3 lines and piece together a 4th. The D and Goaltending is looking better . We cant take any nights off for sure.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
If we are healthy we should be able to roll 3 lines and piece together a 4th. The D and Goaltending is looking better . We cant take any nights off for sure.

I agree, I have always said that Weeks is the guy if he get his confidence going, for me he is more technically sound than Purboo. Be interesting how many games he gets to start this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->