Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Expert GM HFBoards, I'm glad to hear you want the Wolves to win because you constantly bad mouth them. You're entitled to your expert opinion in your own mind, you seem to go on everyones board and give your expert opinion for free. I suggest that you start charging for your services. A man of your talent should be in some top end organization, instead of wasting all your free time on the board.
Aren’t these boards for discussion? Sometimes there’s negative things to say and dissapointments to express. Dirty has a pretty good track record of frequently being correct and is respected and welcomed by many on other threads. Sudbury has 59pts right now. Many of us were expecting more and as much as I’d love to see them (or even Peterborough) get past Eastern big dogs Ottawa and Oshawa and into the Finals it’s really hard to picture that happening right now. They should be better. They were in a much similar situation to Flint and even Barclay Branch was able to perform a better turnaround.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
4-0 on 5 shots
Papineau heading to Kings Buffet!

And probably mumbling something about liking his D. Can’t possibly blame the D on goals 2-4, they made sure Purboo had a clear view of the shooter carry the puck across the goal line.

Reactions: HockeyHell

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Come at me I don't give a petunia I can handle it., if we had some goaltending it solves a lot of problems. Not all Purboo fault but it starts from the first goal softy.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Aren’t these boards for discussion? Sometimes there’s negative things to say and dissapointments to express. Dirty has a pretty good track record of frequently being correct and is respected and welcomed by many on other threads. Sudbury has 59pts right now. Many of us were expecting more and as much as I’d love to see them (or even Peterborough) get past Eastern big dogs Ottawa and Oshawa and into the Finals it’s really hard to picture that happening right now. They should be better. They were in a much similar situation to Flint and even Barclay Branch was able to perform a better turnaround.

Flint is in cahoots with London, Guelph, Hamilton, so they all do each other favours, good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad