Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I’d be surprised if Stillman gets past the wolves using the Barrie 2nd. That would not be too much of a stretch considering the number of supposed college commits.
I’ll guess Kavanaugh to NB in the 3rd and Giroux to Saginaw in the 3rd as well

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I’d be surprised if Stillman gets past the wolves using the Barrie 2nd. That would not be too much of a stretch considering the number of supposed college commits.
I’ll guess Kavanaugh to NB in the 3rd and Giroux to Saginaw in the 3rd as well

Having seen Stillman play a few times, i'll be pretty disappointed if they take him in the 2nd...

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
He will go to Sudbury where he is rated on centrals final list as long as they don't try to take him later than that. Teams usually will pass on a player in his situation if indeed he wishes to play for his dad. However they will consider a player fair game if they think they can take him later.

Reactions: BayOWolf

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
He will go to Sudbury where he is rated on centrals final list as long as they don't try to take him later than that. Teams usually will pass on a player in his situation if indeed he wishes to play for his dad. However they will consider a player fair game if they think they can take him later.

Yeah, as long as the kid is taken by dad’s team in the round he is rated. From reports that I’ve read, Stillman is a fringe 2nd, early 3rd. The wolves don’t have a third pick. I can’t imagine NB passing twice in the 3rd, if at all; and then, pass again with the first pick of the 4th.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Exactly what your boy Levin did when he goated Walker in to a similar penalty which resulted in a 5 gamer. Levin played 4 min of the 5 min PP
Ya ok buddy you don’t like Levin. We get it. I was discussing it. He’ll be doing his time. Maybe try to come on here with something a little more productive than Levin bashing. Also I really don’t think Levin had to “goat” Walker into anything, it comes really naturally with your boy Walks. Poor Walker, here is trying for to be a good boy and bad old Levin makes him lose his head :)

Seriously in Levin’s case the infraction being high and with the stick to boot is what did it. Can’t be doing that anyway.

Last edited:

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
3 Games for Levin for the match penalty. Selfish retaliatory penalty. You would think this being his fourth year in the league he would know that this would end poorly for himself. This shows me that he is still about himself and not the team. I'm really disappointed in him. He was just getting some chemistry with Ruzicka and the team really does need his skill set on the ice. I'm not surprised that he got suspended. Figured he would get 5 games however should consider himself lucky for only getting 3.
Not sure if the Wolves will call anyone up if Gilhula is still out. But we need the two points over the Bay tonight!

WJ

Reactions: View from section 9

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Zero that I know of. I’m one of those that would be on it if there was one.

Last edited:

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Ya ok buddy you don’t like Levin. We get it. I was discussing it. He’ll be doing his time. Maybe try to come on here with something a little more productive than Levin bashing. Also I really don’t think Levin had to “goat” Walker into anything, it comes really naturally with your boy Walks. Poor Walker, here is trying for to be a good boy and bad old Levin makes him lose his head :)

Seriously in Levin’s case the infraction being high and with the stick to boot is what did it. Can’t be doing that anyway.
There has been lots more from me. I quoted that situation as your line "lying on the ice in critical condition" was the exact same as he did. No bashing, just fact.

Also, I mentioned I thought he was a diver, which was based on the above and I got destroyed by your fans saying he was not a diver. I provided proof with a diving penalty very soon after.

Your backup starting again tonight?

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
There has been lots more from me. I quoted that situation as your line "lying on the ice in critical condition" was the exact same as he did. No bashing, just fact.

Also, I mentioned I thought he was a diver, which was based on the above and I got destroyed by your fans saying he was not a diver. I provided proof with a diving penalty very soon after.

Your backup starting again tonight?

Let’s agree to move on from Levin. I guess we might be able to get away with playing our backup against the Batts but hey, why chance it let’s get Ukko warmed up for the Petes :)

I know you’re joking about the starter but how much did Butler rely on Smith and any real number one he’s ever had? Think back. Heck I use him as an example when people worry about burning out Ukko. Don’t think he’d ever play a backup in a divisional matchup.

Last edited:

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Lemaire with the start tonight.

Let’s agree to move on from Levin. I guess we might be able to get away with playing our backup against the Batts but hey, why chance it let’s get Ukko warmed up for the Petes :)

I know you’re joking about the starter but how much did Butler rely on Smith and any real number one he’s ever had? Think back. Heck I use him as an example when people worry about burning out Ukko. Don’t think he’d ever play a backup in a divisional matchup.

I just quoted you when I axed if the backup was playing again.

Butler's dependency on Smith cost is dearly for the tire fire season we had poat Smith. He had nobody in the pipe and for some reason thought Moran was the answer.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Great first period. Nice tight game, not letting many shots. Lets keeping it going.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
O’Bonsawin with a great scrap answering the bell with big Primeau. Giving up quite a bit of height and reach.

Reactions: Wisdom

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Totally embarrasing performance by the Battalion....again. Pilons look like superstars out there. Men vs. Boyz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->