Sudbury Wolves 2014-15 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Trade

Getting a top end '98 born player in the import draft could make for a great rookie class. Probably, the best that I could remember.
Can imports (Jenys) be traded in the off season after one year in the OHL?

Yes, Jenys can be traded now that he played a season in the O

Hockeyfriend

Nov 8, 2011
Getting a top end '98 born player in the import draft could make for a great rookie class. Probably, the best that I could remember.
Can imports (Jenys) be traded in the off season after one year in the OHL?

Jenys is staying. Kashtanov will be the odd import out.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Jenys is staying. Kashtanov will be the odd import out.

You're probably right. He is Sudbury's best forward and IMO a top six on any OHL team next season. He also has pro options; whereas, Kashtanov does not. I just don't feel good about sending a kid with two years left back to Russia after showing up for an entire season of...it might leave an atertaste agents won't like as well

Hockeyfriend

Nov 8, 2011
You're probably right. He is Sudbury's best forward and IMO a top six on any OHL team next season. He also has pro options; whereas, Kashtanov does not. I just don't feel good about sending a kid with two years left back to Russia after showing up for an entire season of...it might leave an atertaste agents won't like as well

100% agree. I think they will try and trade him for picks and /or players than send him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad