NFL: Study says Bills have the most drunken fans and Bengals have the most sober fans

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The funny thing is only one time were they favored to win the title game and that was the one at home against Minnesota...then they got stomped lol. They were underdogs in every super bowl I'd say. Except for maybe the Denver one.

1986 they were supposed to win, they did.

1990 they were not supposed to win, they did.

2007 and 2011 they weren't given a chance in hell, they won.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
1986 was before my time by a couple of years I admit.

1990 they had....Jeff Hostedler. Beating Montana in SF. That's still a head scratcher.

07 and 11 were maddening. That Favre pick....he had Grant wide open on a short pass and he would have run for quite awhile(I didn't notice this the day of the game. I saw the game again on NFL Network a few months back and noticed it on the replay. Which is bizarre because I don't remember that ever being mentioned.

11....I can't believe the Packers lost to them in the division round with a 15-1 record. But that title game was an ugly classic. Punt fumble in OT(wasn't it 2OT?)

Then somehow Brady got out clutched it was amazing the first time because of 18-0 though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They may have been a slight favorite against Baltimore. I'm not sure. In retrospect that Super Bowl shows how much the league has changed. Two scrubs pretty much in Kerry Collins and Trent Dilfer lol

Ravens were definitely favored, and that was considering they probably weren't appreciably better than either of the previous two teams they beat.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
I'm sure there are a few fan bases that would give their left nut for a 2-5 record in the Super Bowl.

*raises hand*

Although I dunno about my left testicle. I'd be okay with my left earlobe, pinky, or pinky toe.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
But Jeff Hostedler though. Granted Simms was far from great. I was surprised that SF only sbycored 10 points. You'd figure Montana could have delivered atleast 2 TDs.

Yeah, but their line and lb's brought it.

'12 was just a mix of being over conservative and Kyle Williams.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Is their a jail inside the Eagles stadium for the drunks who commit crimes?

Does anyone want to take a guess of where LA would rank if they get a team or 2?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is their a jail inside the Eagles stadium for the drunks who commit crimes?

Does anyone want to take a guess of where LA would rank if they get a team or 2?

they'd probably be more high than drunk

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I saw that exact some quote on a pickup truck about Pittsburgh and the Steelers just a few weeks ago.

But seeing as how the Steelers have won Super Bowls (and recently)...it doesn't make sense to say they have a football problem. They don't.

The Bills on the other hand... :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 3