News Article: Stralman: Rangers *might* start talking extension over Olympic break

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Except he is getting the 2nd most minutes. So there is apparently plenty of ice time for him to get.

His ice time recently has decreased, so the TOI stat is pretty deceptive. He has been playing a lesser role since Zucc has started to play better.

He is also getting about three minutes on special teams, and his work on the special teams can be replaced. I don't even think he is playing the PP that much anymore, and while his PK work is good, it can be replaced.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
His ice time recently has decreased, so the TOI stat is pretty deceptive. He has been playing a lesser role since Zucc has started to play better.

He is also getting about three minutes on special teams, and his work on the special teams can be replaced. I don't even think he is playing the PP that much anymore, and while his PK work is good, it can be replaced.

Callahan is 2nd on the team in even strength minutes. So...

This idea that callahan doesn't play is pure crap.

I'm not sure why everyone is trying to make this argument that cally is easily replaceable because he's a 3rd liner who doesn't play much.

I'm ok with trading him, but I'm not going to lie about things to justify the trade

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Callahan is 2nd on the team in even strength minutes. So...

This idea that callahan doesn't play is pure crap.

I'm not sure why everyone is trying to make this argument that cally is easily replaceable because he's a 3rd liner who doesn't play much.

I'm ok with trading him, but I'm not going to lie about things to justify the trade

He is getting less time recently than he was earlier in the season, so I find that statistic to be very deceptive.

I'm just pointing out the fact that he is playing the third biggest role of the RW's on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00