GDT: STORM WINGS 2 DÉJÀ VU ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
A sloppy game that stayed within reach longer than we deserved, then the frustration of losing in the final minutes on a hugely embellished penalty call. Just one of those nights.
What sucks is they didn't call our hugely embellished penalty, when Gagner used his stick to slew-foot Martinook immediately before Fabbri's game winner.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Hey guys, I didn't know where to post this, but i was wondering what the odds are that you guys will re-sign Dougie Hamilton? I see that you have a ton of cap coming off the books including Semin's buyout cap so you should have the coin to make it happen if both parties want it to happen. I have heard in the past that he is kind of a lone wolf type when in Boston and Calgary but my team should be willing to do just about anything to get a 1D as we haven't had a legit one since you guys beat us for the Cup.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Hey guys, I didn't know where to post this, but i was wondering what the odds are that you guys will re-sign Dougie Hamilton? I see that you have a ton of cap coming off the books including Semin's buyout cap so you should have the coin to make it happen if both parties want it to happen. I have heard in the past that he is kind of a lone wolf type when in Boston and Calgary but my team should be willing to do just about anything to get a 1D as we haven't had a legit one since you guys beat us for the Cup.

No new updates. I suppose that Hamilton's presence on the roster is a good sign, if you believe that the organizational philosophy is to get something rather than let a UFA walk for nothing (see Skinner and Faulk).

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
He seems happy here. Dougie hasn't had a fight in ages and fought a guy because he hit Staal. And Canes seem to be much more welcoming to nerdy types.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Oh sure, JStaal would’ve saved that game.

If you can’t replace what he brings we’re a much worse team than we think we are. Wallmark replaced most of what he brings other than size. We have one of the best face off men in the history of the league as coach. You’d think we’ll get better at it as we go. Aho needs to be better on draws.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Oh sure, JStaal would’ve saved that game.

If you can’t replace what he brings we’re a much worse team than we think we are. Wallmark replaced most of what he brings other than size. We have one of the best face off men in the history of the league as coach. You’d think we’ll get better at it as we go. Aho needs to be better on draws.

I thought for years that Eric Staal would get better at faceoffs after spending so much time around Brindy. Never happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00