GDT: STORM WINGS 2 DÉJÀ VU ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Wake up call. Weren’t going to go 16-0 against Detroit and Chicago, but effort just wasn’t there. Agree with the issues with the lines. Team will wake up and be fine.
We weren't going 16-0 against them but 8-8 is looking more and more likely unless the team and the coaching staff remove their heads from their asses

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Daniels was disappointing with picking lines in this game.

if Staal is out long term and Trocheck is the shutdown guy, lets give Geekie some offensive linemates. Turn him loose.

Reactions: zman77 and Tryamw

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
He has consistently shown that on ice performance rarely matters when it comes to his personnel decisions
Only for some players. Like Fleury had admittedly somewhat of a stinker tonight and he could be benched for it because he's one of the few players our organization holds accountable. I don't know if that's Rod or the borg but still sort of frustrating to see unequal treatment.

For example, and I love this guy... but Martinook has been Kruger bad, especially at center, for a long long time. But he gets rewarded with an A and a promotion when Staal went out. I just will never get it.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I mean... ok don’t be a meme this is one game at the beginning of a season with no preseason.
We won 3-0 last game and easily could have lost by the same score. I understand it's early and there's been a lay off (which was even longer for Detroit) but Detroit is legitimately one of the worst teams in the last 20-30 years, and they looked every bit our equal. If we don't wake up quick, the Canes will be a meme not me.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
We won 3-0 last game and easily could have lost by the same score. I understand it's early and there's been a lay off (which was even longer for Detroit) but Detroit is legitimately one of the worst teams in the last 20-30 years, and they looked every bit our equal. If we don't wake up quick, the Canes will be a meme not me.
CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW FU^KING ANNOYING IS THIS FOR A EUROPEAN?

IT'S FOUR AM HERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW FU^KING ANNOYING IS THIS FOR A EUROPEAN?

IT'S FOUR AM HERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
I'm legit trying not to spew hot takes and I can't even help myself, now that's annoying.

But yeah, I imagine it's doubly annoying for you guys who basically forego sleep to watch some of our disasters.

I still love my team. I root for many frustrating teams and I can't quit them.
giphy.gif

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm legit trying not to spew hot takes and I can't even help myself, now that's annoying.

But yeah, I imagine it's doubly annoying for you guys who basically forego sleep to watch some of our disasters.

I still love my team. I root for many frustrating teams and I can't quit them.
giphy.gif
I mean the night is salvaged only because my sleep schedule is fu^ked up and because I wrecked others when I played original DOTA with friends.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The good thing here is that they learned early on they can’t just throw their sticks on the ice and win against anyone in this league. As pissed off as I’m sure Rod is right now part of him knows that he A) Nevef has to cancel a practice after a win because they “earned it” again and B). Can remind them of this every game they come out flat.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Two beautiful ladies but AFAIK Abby is taken and I don't know about Lauren Jbara but I imagine she is too.

Lol, did you really just respond with a serious answer? Kind of reminds me of when certain guys learn that a beautiful star is a lesbian and their comments are something along the lines of "what a shame" or "what a waste". As if they would be in the game even if she was straight. (not saying that's you)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Lol, did you really just respond with a serious answer? Kind of reminds me of when certain guys learn that a beautiful star is a lesbian and their comments are something along the lines of "what a shame" or "what a waste". As if they would be in the game even if she was straight. (not saying that's you)
I did respond seriously because why not? These two women are real people and now I actually regret responding to be honest. My wife would rightfully kick my ass if she saw this because it could be exactly what my daughter is looking forward to when she grows up, and I contributed to it.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
When we thought we had plenty of time and believed we’re the better team we got way too fancy with the puck. Way too many passes instead of shots. It’s early and we lack chemistry likely from rust. So just shoot the puck.

Thought Fleury actually played a pretty good game, very physical. He was hurt on the last goal from blocking a shot.

We never really took the game from them. The dive shouldn’t have mattered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->