GDT: STORM WINGS 2 DÉJÀ VU ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Given our inability to keep puck possession tonight, better wait until like 30 seconds left to pull Mrazek
lmao

Meh, whatever. We're going to have lots of terrible games like tonight, especially since we kept all the dead weight from last year and Waddell is probably looking to add more Skjeis, Gardiners and Trochecks

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Highlights of tonights game:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Meh, played like ass, got the result that deserved. Keep doing that and we'll be happy this season is a short one

Reactions: skipnjump

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Tripp shut up about the dive

We should have no business being in a spot where that should matter against Detroit. they are intentionally awful this year and they were heads and shoulders better than us tonight.

I'd rather see Suzuki than Foegele or McGinn after that effort

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
First loss. Game 2 to Detroit.

Pretty embarrassing effort. Secondary scoring needs to come together. This is the type of game I'd like to see Jarvis or Suzuki popped in after.

Reactions: Tryamw

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
First loss. Game 2 to Detroit.

Pretty embarrassing effort. Secondary scoring needs to come together. This is the type of game I'd like to see Jarvis or Suzuki popped in after.
100%

There are some players who think they are Svech and Aho despite never producing in their same stratosphere or having their same talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->