Confirmed with Link: Steve Yzerman did a thing: Shayne Gostisbehere signs for one year

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, because taking icetime and growth opportunities away from your #1 franchise piece with some stat-suppressing penny-pinching fantasy is best for the future of this franchise.

Not to mention Seider has more PPP than Ghost over the last 2 years with very similar PP ice time.

This idea that we need a new PPQB is very strange. We need better left shot wings if Kubalik is going to keep getting yanked off the PP.
Who knew we were going to resurrect the 2D PP?

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I wish we gave him and Sprong 2-3 year deals

I don't think Sprong and Joey would be playing the same way if they got longer term deals. They're playing for a contract. Ghost though... he's scoring because he has skills, and his D isn't as bad as I expected. Wish he got 3 and Holl got 1 yr.

TDL will be interesting, if Ghost doesn't re-sign, does Stevie trade him for a first or keep him o make the playoffs? And if Ghost re-signs, then someone needs to get traded next offseason.... probably Maatta.

Funny thought: Remember when people here wanted Klingberg? LOL.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Bump a month in after a hot start. How's about now? Ghost doesn't have an even strength point since before Christmas...

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
AJo will be upgrade over Ghost. Not as good offensively, but better defensively and much cheaper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad