Confirmed with Link: Steve Yzerman did a thing: Shayne Gostisbehere signs for one year

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I honestly just think this will be a mid season trade acquisition while we wait for ed to be fully healed and conditioned.

I’d much rather have ed come back at 100% after this injury than to rush him back and mess with his progression. Our defense doesn’t look terrible.

I listened to those SDPN guys and although they were laughing about holl, they did say he is the type of guy that everyone in the locker room loves and he is amazing on the PK. He will essentially be non visible for most of the year but when he’s visible it’s not good at all. Said he was good in the ahl which operated a somewhat similar system to red wings do. Guess there’s hope there.

Would love it if we could get rid of chiarot and maybe keep ghost and promote ed. that way we get rid of chiarot contract and not be held with the bag since ghost is only 1 year deal. Always kind of liked ghost, so we shall see. Also would be a place holder for ASP in a couple years??

Lindstrom signing is confusing as fuc* but here we are.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
Will be 30 next year and he’s an easy flip ad the deadline if we still stink so I approve this deal. Probably means Ed needs a little more seasoning in Grand Rapids

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Without a solid right D partner there's a chance he costs Detroit as many points as he generates. He is not good at all defensively. Ideally he'd be with a good defensive d-man (preferably on the bottom pairing) and then running a PP unit.

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
Arizona got a 3rd for him this year after he put up 31 points in 52 games. We might be able to get something nice for him after Edvinsson comes back

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
giphy.gif

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
So we have a guy that Tanguay can ping-pong with Seider off and on and off and on the top pp like he did with Hronek.
Great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad