Injury Report: Stephen Weiss

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 7m

More line shuffling in practice. Helm and Tatar skating with top six. Cleary skating with bottom six.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Yes.

Andy doesn't have the solid playmaking/offensive skills to be a top six center.

Right, but he has great chemistry with Tatar, and Alfie is just good in general. Idk about you, but I don't like Franzen period and wouldn't put him at center on that line. Leaving Andy on the third line with slugs like Cleary and Abby is worthless.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
abby playing center and having more puck handling/distribution responsibility = disaster waiting to happen.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

More line shuffling in practice. Helm and Tatar skating with top six. Cleary skating with bottom six.

Could this be it...

Tatar to TOP6 :cheers:

and

Cleary to BOTTOM6! :party:

I also did some advanced stats yesterday, and Cleary didn't get any positive "advanced" efforts in that game. Only one negative with that stupid penalty. Babcock noticed that enough is enough?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Could this be it...

and

I also did some advanced stats yesterday, and Cleary didn't get any positive "advanced" efforts in that game. Only one negative with that stupid penalty. Babcock noticed that enough is enough?

Wishful thinking my friend. As I understand it, Helm was centering the line Tatar was on in practice. I doubt Babs puts Helm as the 2C even with how much he loves him.

And if Babs *does* put Helm as 2C, he's even battier than I thought. A guy who just came back from looooooong injuries, has played all of 2 games back, was never a top6er even before his injuries, and he's being slotted in at 2C when we still have a Zetterberg and Datsyuk?

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Could this be it...

and

Don't count on it. We've seen practice lines that have alluded to this before.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Stevie Y will probably be taking Kenny out for a nice dinner Saturday to thank him again for taking quincey off his hands after Tampa destroys us and quincey goes -4....and of course for throwing in a 1st round pick.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010

yeah, suuuuuuuuure......

Yeah-ok.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia