GDT: Start of the Death March | Jackets@Penguins | 7:00 PM | NBCSports

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
After 20 years of watching this mess and this being the “best team” but still likely missing the playoffs, I’m questioning whether I want to continue my support after this season. I just don’t think it’s ever gonna happen for this franchise. And with the “new way” of guys forcing their way out as UFAs a year early, it’s looking bleak for this squad. And that means I’ll probably stop watching NHL hockey because I’m sure as hell not going to root for another team

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Serious question: Did Bread think he was going to be traded and then bummed that he wasn't? He looks like an average middle 6/3rd line guy right now.

Reactions: Forepar and LoveCBJ

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
After 20 years of watching this mess and this being the “best team” but still likely missing the playoffs, I’m questioning whether I want to continue my support after this season. I just don’t think it’s ever gonna happen for this franchise. And with the “new way” of guys forcing their way out as UFAs a year early, it’s looking bleak for this squad. And that means I’ll probably stop watching NHL hockey because I’m sure as hell not going to root for another team

The season is not over yet but it's getting close. I definitely feel your pain.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Serious question: Did Bread think he was going to be traded and then bummed that he wasn't? He looks like an average middle 6/3rd line guy right now.
He packed his bags already. His GF is leaving for Miami every time he's on the road.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
These past few games have been disheartening. This is the thing that fans of teams like Pitt don't understand. It is just not fun to watch after a while and yet I keep coming back.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
On the brightside, no worries about paying for playoff tickets. Re-upped for next year.....wonder if I should have waited.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The locks are doing the right things. Just can’t buy a goal. Unfortunate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad