GDT: Start of the Death March | Jackets@Penguins | 7:00 PM | NBCSports

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
daaaamn (you cant blame him but) look at Torts storm off the bench and down the tunnel.

dude knows (hopefully) his time is coming to an end. team is stale, flat, etc etc. so many adjectives can be said.

a montreal win tonight could be a nail in the coffin (if there hasn't been one already).

Reactions: CPTN71

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I’m done watching the games. This franchise always finds a way to disappoint you. Call me whatever you want for not caring anymore; but at least when we sucked 5-10 years ago, we would play with heart. No pulse.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
So if we suspect Torts/Jarmo/JD are a package deal, will JPM have the balls to fire them all at once? But again.....who will we hire for a replacement?? Who will take this job with literally two draft picks to work with next year and 4 UFAs leaving? I feel like puking

Daisy Ridley

Feb 28, 2018
That really stings. Shut out again this week. I'm mad at torts, im mad at Duchene and Dzingel, im mad at Bread and Bob. This was suppose to be our season. At least to win a playoffs series, no? And then to trade a boatload of picks away

Just frustrated man but there is still time to salvage the season and make the playoffs. I'm not giving up on the boys.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Sure could use Robinson’s speed . Bjork played 9 min 11 sec . I mean how can the front office not see what the problem is . Give Shaw his shot .

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The offense has been the problem. Just putting no pressure at all on the Pens. How can a team have this much firepower and be unable to score or even get good chances?
Its 2019 and we have a head coach who "doesn't coach offense"

That is how.

Time to move on from Torts. Love the guy, but this season is the final straw for me.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I couldn’t watch the game tonight and glad I didn’t. I can just hear the players say that they need to play harder, compete more, blah blah, blah. Torts will probably want to have the team work on their defense seeing as they gave up three goals (although Crosby had an empty netter). In today’s NHL you have to score goals, Being shut out in an important game such as this is unacceptable.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
You can't win if you can't put the puck in the net.

I thought we played ok defensively.

Impressed by the number of no names on Pittsburgh who seem to be doing well.

If we don't win Saturday its over.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
If I was Torts I would line the entire team up and make them pass the puck back and forth the entire practice to see if we can consistently go tape to tape. I know we can't do it in a game.

Reactions: leesmith

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad