GDT: STARS AT PREDATORS GAME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
If he is the coach and the team plays lazy, it’s his job to put their asses on the bench.

Wait you're in the camp of the guy who makes up the system and talks to the team as their leader every day and isn't the one to blame for laziness?
His job quite literally is to make the team be structured and play better. That's not what we've seen out of his later tenure.

And it's oh so much easier to can a coach than our whole core without ruining our team in the process.

Two yeares ago we was in the SC Finals with him. most says the hole Team sucks. Last year the Jets beat us, most sayed the Team sucks.. This year we all know, Johansen, Ellis, PK, ans some times Ekholm sucks, but now ist the Coach fault..

I dont realy want to defend the Coach, but our System is eqal to the last years, but our Players dont Play it well this Season.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Not a huge fan of the coaches anymore but the players must have some responsibilities as well? God awful game from all of them, peewee hockey mistakes all over.
Oh they share in it. Play like Ellis earlier is just the type of crap we've seen all season. Problem I have with Lavi is he holds no one accountable. Ellis should have been put on the 3rd pairing after that.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I have a feeling Lavi's motivation and the fact he needs assistants to actually run his team is part of the problem. I gotta wonder if it's the reason he is short lived. Players just tune him out because after a certain point they don't think he really knows anything.

It might be why he never does 10 years with a team.

His 5 years with the Preds have three 100+ point seasons (only the Caps and Pens have more in the last five seasons) ... a SCF appearance, Presidents Trophy, two regular season division titles. Coming off a 100 point, division title season that, worst case, ends in six games isn't a fire the head coach type scenario.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
It might be why he never does 10 years with a team.

His 5 years with the Preds have three 100+ point seasons (only the Caps and Pens have more in the last five seasons) ... a SCF appearance, Presidents Trophy, two regular season division titles. Coming off a 100 point, division title season that, worst case, ends in six games isn't a fire the head coach type scenario.
I think keeping him just ends up being a wasted season.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Our offense looks like peewee hockey. It literally takes a lucky bounce almost every time for us to score.

Earlier in the thread someone said something like "I have no idea what our defensive strategy is".

And I didn't reply, but wanted to say that it just looks like pond hockey the majority of the time. No structure, trying to succeed on pure talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad