Post-Game Talk: Stars 3 @ Panthers 0 - 24/2 * 5pm EST - v 1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
We really should take these game day stuff to Discord. I bet it would be more fun :nod:

I have my own personal channel we could use. I could make us a private lobby.
Actually about a week ago I experimented making us a hfPanthers Discord (many team boards have their own these days), I invited about a dozen posters to try it out after the game that were active in the GDT that day. I've been so busy since then that I've barely had the time to check it, I was planning to post a link when I was done tuning it.

Although my idea with it was more towards using voice chat for pre-game and post-game discussion, trade ideas, NHL news, etc. Maybe I'm just getting too old for chatting during the game.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
You can tell how mad the guys are that they can't solve Khudobin tonight.

Annoying loss incoming probably.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Actually about a week ago I experimented making us a hfPanthers Discord (many team boards have their own these days), I invited about a dozen posters to try it out after the game that were active in the GDT that day. I've been so busy since then that I've barely had the time to check it, I was planning to post a link when I was done tuning it.

Although my idea with it was more towards using voice chat for pre-game and post-game discussion, trade ideas, NHL news, etc. Maybe I'm just getting too old for chatting during the game.

Well let me know we can use mine if you want. I can get the voice channels and text channels ready.

If not, I can help yours get setup

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Once upon a time, Dan Ellis was a hot goalie for us. And he also played for Dallas. Coincidental? I think not

fun fact: he’s now a scout for Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad