Post-Game Talk: Stars 3 @ Panthers 0 - 24/2 * 5pm EST - v 1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
This is not the first goaltender who's looked unbeatable that they've faced this season.

Starting to a see a trend of struggling to finish on chances. Not every goalie they face is this good but Khudobin has been exceptional in these two games.

Regardless, they're effort was pretty solid again tonight. If they bring it tomorrow they'll get the W.

Reactions: harv33173

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019
Too bad we missed each other! I was always looking for someone to share the Panthers burden.
Been to Strasbourg, wonderful city to live in. Thank god they all speak French and/or German. Alsacien is some kind of weird language.

My wife is from Evry and I'm Austrian from Bregenz right on the shores of Lake of Constance.
We took the whole family back here after the Bataclan incident. We were never keen on living in IdF, so this gave us the last push to move to my family's area

Would have been nice meeting a fellow panthers fan indeed ! Not fond of Idf either, hence the move back to Alsace. Lake of Constance is a gorgeous region btw !

Very frustrating game against a very mediocre Dallas team who once again was sheltered from an absolute embarrassment by their goalie...

Reactions: harv33173

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Can't blame Bob or the retro jerseys tonight.... Who can we blame now??

i'd throw wennberg under the bus. he was so soft on that clear at the end of the PP. led directly to the 2nd goal. and that was pretty close to game over. he was also coasting on the first goal instead of busting his ass to try to affect the shot.

BUT, good teammates don't throw one another under the bus. so, on to tomorrow it is.

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
Can't have bad lapses that lead to goals early in periods. Need to execute on the power play and on our chances.

Its not simply enough to have a lot of shots and pucks, xG

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Not only Hoff's spot last year, but Daddy's Zone was pretty hot also.

If you noticed this year, everyone's zone is hot, except for Barky. Now, one could complain that he is no good there, or you could say he makes everyone better when in the bumper position.

Once upon a time, Dan Ellis was a hot goalie for us. And he also played for Dallas. Coincidental? I think not

fun fact: he’s now a scout for Chicago
Harri Sateri was also a star here for seven games.

Just thought I would mention his name whenever possible.

Driedger costing us the game.
Pretty hard to Win Hockey games when you don't score a goal.

Tough loss, back at it tomorrow, 2 out of 3 games would have been easily accepted before the series started, we played well enough to win.
I agree with the back at it. Rubber match 2 out of 3 would have been easily accepted by me before the series started.

I don't agree that the Panthers played well enough to win tonight.

With Dallas' struggles recently I would not be surprised to see Khudobin again tomorrow.
I would not be surprised at all to see him in again tomorrow. He is playing unreal right now against this team.

If he is in again, and Bob starts for the Panthers, I expect a sensational goaltending matchup tomorrow night. Two Russians going head-to-head.

That'd be a big morale boost for the Stars if they can win tomorrow. He should give them the best chance.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I hate to be “that guy” but I think they drop tomorrow as well, Bob’s going to allow at least 3 and our scoring has dried up.

I hope I’m wrong.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Do we have an official icing counter for Yandle? Must start to leave even Gudbranson behind in career numbers after last game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad