Post-Game Talk: Stars 3 @ Panthers 0 - 24/2 * 5pm EST - v 1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
If it's Khudobin again today, then I'll agree with Q in putting our best netminder in Driegs again. I don't expect Bob to be getting goal/defense support in Game 3.....unless we use some fresh taxi guys, it's a given that we always play like **** in the 2nd of back-to-backs.

Reactions: violaswallet

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
What is with these 5PM games?
It's a makeup game from the first series of the Year being postponed against Dallas, when they had something like 17 covid-19 cases.
NBCSC or something owns the rights to Wednesday night hockey, so for that reason all makeup games on Wednesday have to be earlier in the day from what I understand.
I believe there was the same thing that happened last week when they played Carolina at 5 p.m. on a Wednesday.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
It's a makeup game from the first series of the Year being postponed against Dallas, when they had something like 17 covid-19 cases.
NBCSC or something owns the rights to Wednesday night hockey, so for that reason all makeup games on Wednesday have to be earlier in the day from what I understand.
I believe there was the same thing that happened last week when they played Carolina at 5 p.m. on a Wednesday.

Oh, that actually makes sense. Thank you.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Guess it will be 1.30 am when I go to bed. Alarm 4 hours later. Will be fun they said
You Europeans need some sort of PVR, or way to record the game.

The stories you all tell about watching hockey in the middle of the night over there makes you guys the real MVP's!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
You Europeans need some sort of PVR, or way to record the game.

The stories you all tell about watching hockey in the middle of the night over there makes you guys the real MVP's!

Most of us have the package from the NHL. We can watch it the next day, but speaking for myself, I tend to fast forward through the game. Today’s game is perfect for me. 12am start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad