Stars 2019 Training Camp and Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That's true, just depends on if he structured his list to block any possible trades by only listing teams that don't want him.

That of course is very possible . Probably most of those lists are structured for maximum control with teams on that have no need for the players who made the lists.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Well not surprised but that's boring. Would much rather have a pick, even if it's a late one

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
We still need a 2nd pairing RHD so not sure what the hell the plan is there.
Lindell-Klingberg
Sekera- Heiskanen, once Sekera gets injured Heiskanen-Polak
Bayreuther-Polak, once Sekera gets injured Bayreuther-Fedun

They're fine
With Scarlett and Cecconi as possible call ups. And that's just the actual right handers, which they don't need to maintain.
Just have to find a home for Oleksiak, Nill probably won't because Nill got to Nill.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
We still need a 2nd pairing RHD so not sure what the hell the plan is there.

The plan as of the start of day 3 of training camp is that Sekera fills that role for now, and we see how the season goes. Sekera said in an interview that half his career has been played on the right side, so it's nothing new to him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You guys have current line predictions? Mostly wondering about Perry

He's injured so haven't seen him on a line with anyone yet but I assume he will get a top 6 chance at some point but I could see him starting on a line with Dickinson and whoever makes our lineup out of everyone left (so the 3rd/4th line)

Reactions: DJB

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Probably similar to the last years . The 2019 picks will play in the first game or two and then will be the first to be send their junior teams. Harley probably signs his ELC prior to beeing send back as well.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just got tickets for the game tomorrow so if it's not being streamed I'll keep you all updated on how everyone looks

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Watch Harley shock us all and crack the lineup this season

Maybe if he impresses in preseason though he will get the 9 game look

Reactions: Bfantz

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Watch Harley shock us all and crack the lineup this season

Maybe if he impresses in preseason though he will get the 9 game look

Seems to be getting hyped up big time. Maybe gets 9 games? I doubt he plays the full season though that almost never happens for an 18 year old mid 1st rounder. Our defence is going to be crazy for years to come though,

Lindell - Klingberg
Harley - Heiskanen

Don’t want to hype up our first rounders to much due to them usually disappointing, but that looks elite.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If Harley was right handed maybe but since he isn't i doubt there's even a small chance. Even than i just can't see it just yet. He's too raw.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Think the Miro comparison comes from Harley's poise with the puck, but he's definitely not NHL ready. He's expected to dominate at the OHL level this season and thats what they will want him to do. Probably gets a good chunk of the preseason games in though if he plays well enough rather than being sent back down after the first one. Idk tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad