Movies: Star Trek 4

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
They can't settle on a script or director for Star Trek 4, and might have trouble affording the actors even if they did, and this is the best alternative that they could come up with? Hopefully, this either falls through like the Tarantino and Hawley films or goes straight to Paramount+ (the new name for CBS All Access as of today).

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
I find this part of the article to be completely bizarre:

"insiders said this is a blind deal for an original movie that she hatched, one that expands her role in the Trek Universe. Vazquez was a co-executive producer on Fear the Walking Dead. She also got her name from the original Star Trek series, after a character from the second-season episode “By Any Other Name.” In the 1968 episode, the character’s name was Kelinda."

So this person was named after a Star Trek character, and she's writing a Star Trek movie about the character she was named after?

It sounds like a setup for a bad fan fic.

There are better fan made films than what CBS and Paramount has produced in the last decade and change.

Hell, Fox..... f***ing fox, and perhaps even worse, Seth 'Fart, poo poo, pee pee Jokes' McFarlane has created a psuedo ST product that is on par with some of the best of TOS, TNG, and the other 90's ST series.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
What is this? Like the 4th or 5th attempt to get the next film made? I can't even remember now. I expect this to fail.

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Could be interesting trying to get the cast back together. With all the Covid 19 delays, most have lots of movies that were green lit movies have been delayed and will be filming shortly

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00