GDT: Stanley Cup Qualifier Game 3: Leafs @ CBJ - Aug. 6th, 8:00 PM ET - NBCSN - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Reasons:

1- Bring the cup to Canada and proud of my country. Trust me though, doing the regular season I love to see you guys lose. ;)

2- Altough I live In Quebec city, I have been commuting to work every other week to Toronto, for the past 18 years. I work for Air Canada and my base is at Pearson airport. So I am somehow connected to your city.
See for me it's Canadian Players. Canadian born players will bring the cup to their hometowns. Just because it's a team in the Canadian market, doesn't mean anything imo. But all that goes out the window if those Canadian players are on the Bruins or Habs :laugh:
I truly do bleed blue. GLG

Reactions: Holystik

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Am I missing something? I get that Marincin has a good stick and can PK decent but why would anybody ever put him in over Sandin.

Experience I suppose. If Muzzin wasn't injured but lets say Holl then you would have seen Sandin

I don't like this but I am ok with it. It is what it is. Sandin frankly wasn't that good last 5-8 games. He was overpowered

Reactions: TopChedder

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
If we can get a goal or two early, we can get them to open up and really get in their heads

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
See for me it's Canadian Players. Canadian born players will bring the cup to their hometowns. Just because it's a team in the Canadian market, doesn't mean anything imo. But all that goes out the window if those Canadian players are on the Bruins or Habs :laugh:

I want the Canadians to get Lafreniere because I want to see meaningful hockey between what should be our biggest rival.

The lack of playoffs has let Boston supplant that for both our teams. I’m tired of us sucking when they are good and them sucking when we are.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I'll say this for Habs fans: I've liked most of the ones I've met from Quebec. The ones from Toronto -- not so much.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Win the f***ing game. Outskate them, and don't stop working.

I don't want to see that lazy, unmotivated, fragile (mentally and physically) group that embarrassed themselves in game 1 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad