GDT: Stanley Cup Finals | Game #4 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
No kidding! The winnner of Game Five wins an NHL playoff series about 80% of the time. It's just about a must win for The Blues. But this year's "comeback Blues" are one of the few teams I've seen that could overcome that situation.
already have in round two.
I prefer to see them follow the San Jose path to a victory in 6. They should absolutely be able to pull it off if they display the killer instinct that closed out their Western foes. Two wins away from immortality.

Let’s go Blues!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Parayko has been our 1D all playoffs. Petro has played like Subban, which is not an insult. He's just been more offensive and he's done a great job at that. But Parayko/Bouwmeester have drawn the top line every series. And they should, Parayko is playing the best in the D zone of any of our players by far. Of anyone in this series as well IMO.

Franchise #1D. My god, how lucky are we.

I am not worthy to be in the presence of Lord Parayko.

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
Parayko has been our 1D all playoffs. Petro has played like Subban, which is not an insult. He's just been more offensive and he's done a great job at that. But Parayko/Bouwmeester have drawn the top line every series. And they should, Parayko is playing the best in the D zone of any of our players by far. Of anyone in this series as well IMO.
Totally agree. He's basically never overmatched, he knows how to use his size and it rules, I think we all would like him a little meaner, but he does enough physically that it doesnt really matter. Haven't even mentioned that his shot is top 3 hardest probably.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
giphy.gif

Brett Hull

hockensm77

Feb 21, 2015
THERE ARE OTHERS OUT HERE?

I felt like I'd been the lone Blues fan out here in nucks town

Wish I could help you in the long term, but I actually live in North Carolina and just happen to be here visiting this week! What a gorgeous place, though. I love it so far...

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Blues really kicked the **** out of the Bruins in this one. Chara is wounded. Pasternak and McAvoy took some big time hits. Blues need to continue the physical play at all costs.

Berube is Zapp Branigan, just sending wave after wave of his own men at the problem. Get ready to be a cannonball, guys. Sanford seems to get it.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Bruins fans:

Blues are a bunch of divers, should be suspended
Blues coach whines so NHL listens
Every check by the Blues is a head shot
Blues only score on lucky bounces
Boston players never commit penalties
Boston only scores from the most highly skilled plays
Boston dominated the game for 59 minutes

Yeah I’m staying off the main boards the rest of the series. It’s going to be a shit show from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad