GDT: Stanley Cup Finals | Game #4 | Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluenote

Sep 7, 2009
Having a celebratory Lagavulin in Vancouver. The supplication to Lord Stanley worked. One other lesson learned: casual fans in Vancouver still hate Boston. Fist bumps and high fives from everyone in the bar every time the Blues scored.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THERE ARE OTHERS OUT HERE?

I felt like I'd been the lone Blues fan out here in nucks town

Reactions: hockensm77

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
This (and all other threads) is now a Zach Sanford and Oskar Sundqvist appreciation thread.

I absolutely love the skill and physicality we have on this team’s depth. Were I designing a team from scratch, Sanny and Sunny and Blais would be exactly the kind of guys I’d be looking for as depth. True Blues through and through. As much as Sunny broke out this year, expect that and more from Sanford next year (on top of steps forward from Sundqvist and Blais).

We just have to remember to play this way next game. Win another in Boston, take it home back in St Louie.

Tonight is the first night I truly, really believed. We can do this. Let’s f***ing do this

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
Sunny led our forwards in ice time tonight. Barbs had 9 hits. That’s not just a 4th line anymore. It’s a 4 line. 4 times 4.
That line could be a 2nd on a lot of teams imo, a true defensive line that has capable forwards in the o zone. They cycle so well because they're all fairly smart hockey players, add Parayko and Pietro on the back end and its lethal.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
So, the O’Reilly deal...great deal, or best deal ever?
Great deal, but The Blues gave up a couple really good draft choices. Getting Demitra straight up for never was and never-will-be, Crister Olsson, was probably The Blues' best deal ever. Getting BOTH Red Berenson AND Barclay Plager for an over-the-hill, Ron Stewart (out of The NHL one year later), and never NHLer, Ron Atwell, was also a better trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad