Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Finals (Blues are the Champions)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oy...Blues pretty much putting their entire team in front of Binnington at this point. Boston needs to bury their chances soon or the game will go the other way.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Bruins playing stupid...throwing soft crap at the net knowing half the Blue team is standing in the slot waiting to take the puck and go the other way. Focus on quality shots, not quantity.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
LOL. If you are superstitious, the TV coverage gave the Bruins the worst jinx going. A running time clock on how long since the Blues had a shot on goal. Just before they did score, we were calling for that goal... just inevitable with the clock ticking.

Now regroup there Blues, very fortunate to be up and 2-0 is not safe if the Bruins have that kind of possession time.

Reactions: Deku

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Just signed up and wanted to say hey folks. Been a Sens fan since I was 17. 15 years now! Been looking at the HF boards for a long time and finally decided to join.

Also this game is ridiculous. Binnington has been lights out tonight. Anyone remember the last game a team has been this badly out played but up 2-0? More specifically in the Cup finals lol.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Just signed up and wanted to say hey folks. Been a Sens fan since I was 17. 15 years now! Been looking at the HF boards for a long time and finally decided to join.

Also this game is ridiculous. Binnington has been lights out tonight. Anyone remember the last game a team has been this badly out played but up 2-0? More specifically in the Cup finals lol.

Welcome to HFBoards.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Back sometime around late November/early December before the Sens acquired Nilsson, and when Binnington was still in the AHL, I made a post on here suggesting that the Sens try to snag him and give him a shot. Some team should hire me :sarcasm:

Reactions: bert

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
Back sometime around late November/early December before the Sens acquired Nilsson, and when Binnington was still in the AHL, I made a post on here suggesting that the Sens try to snag him and give him a shot. Some team should hire me :sarcasm:

He'll probably/should win the Conn Smythe...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad