Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final - We’re Going! GIF & Like Party

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Schwartz is ahead of Parayko. Multiple hat tricks, one goal away from tying Brett Hull’s franchise record.
thats great that he is scoring now but parayko is playing lights out hockey like pronger did. look what he has done to benn, seguin, coulture, wheeler, etc.

blues finally got cup level goaltending and are getting pronger level of D from 55

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jet's fan coming in peace :surrender- great gritty performance from the Blues this year. They come from near last place in the Central half way thru the season, to finish just 2 points out of 1st place-that is impressive.

They then beat our Jets in a very competitive series, and really wanted it a little bit more --and the Blues deserved to win. Also knocking off Dallas, and San Jose, just proved they are for "real"

The Blues fans are a classy bunch of people --they don't bad mouth the Jets, and a very courteous. I think we are to the Blues as well.

The Blues have not been to a Stanley Cup final since 1970 under coach Scotty Bowman, and they played Boston who had Bobby Orr, so it was very tough to win against that Boston team.

I think the Blues take this series in 6-7 games, as they've had the better record over the last half of the season, and have more scoring than Boston has. I expect somewhat of a defensive battle between 2 great teams-- but I think the Blues will "win it all."

Note- I can't see why there is a coaching debate on your forum --as Berube has "earned the job"-- so give it to him. The team plays for him -GOOD LUCK BLUES -KICK BOSTON'S BUTTS. :punk:

Last edited:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Some people on the Mainboard are mistaken by saying the Bruins are going to destroy the Blues. They are in for a rude awakening.

I think it will be a long series, but Blues are for real, and they are playing well collectively. I have them winning the Cup.
As always glad to have you on our side Winter Soldier :thumbu:

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Same here man. I'm down in Cape away from what's left of my friends. Just drinking some Voodoo Rangers in the dark while my wife watches something on Netflix. She was nice and realized I was full of emotion...but I'm still just finishing a 6 pack of Imperial IPA in the dark with my online friends, floating away just thinking about the SCF!!!!!!!!!!! Damn. I ****ing love this forum (and the asylum) for keeping me in it when all was lost. I'm only 31, but this is just too surreal. My dad was born in 1960, seemingly a huge Cards fan. One time I asked as a young lad "whats you're favorite sport Dad?" and he replied "Hockey." I can't wait to watch a SCF game or two with him. Unreal. LGB!!!
My dad just passed away right before the Blues turnaround at the end of December. Wish he could be here to see this (he was a Blackhawks fan) enjoy the games with your dad my friend. It's gonna be special!

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
After a brutal day at work, I went home, deliberately unaware of the outcome. I walked in the front door, and my girlfriend, my best friend, my brother and his two girls were waiting. All lined up and wearing Blues jerseys. They cheered, and I almost collapsed. I still can't believe this. Unbelievable!
This is amazing, I just got another tear in my eye. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried tonight, glad you had that brother.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Made this for my fellow Blues and GoTs fans.

RXUHwQC.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad