Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final - We’re Going! GIF & Like Party

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Armstrong to Rutherford regarding that trade
JCVvfy9.gif

Sundqvist was looking pretty stale so even as a guy who liked him early I was kinda meh. To see him be exactly what the Pens need now is a kick in the balls :laugh:

But mostly worth it if he helps the Blues beat Boston.

Last edited:

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Sundqvist was looking pretty stale so even as a guy who liked him early I was kinda meh. To see him be exactly what the Pens need now is kick in the balls :laugh:

But mostly worth it if he helps the Blues beat Boston.

Bereube has specifically commented on Sunny saying that he dramatically improved his skating over the summer....and he hasn't looked back.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
I feel like I’m floating on air.

I still can’t believe we’re here.

LETS GO BLUUUUUUUES!
Same here man. I'm down in Cape away from what's left of my friends. Just drinking some Voodoo Rangers in the dark while my wife watches something on Netflix. She was nice and realized I was full of emotion...but I'm still just finishing a 6 pack of Imperial IPA in the dark with my online friends, floating away just thinking about the SCF!!!!!!!!!!! Damn. I f***ing love this forum (and the asylum) for keeping me in it when all was lost. I'm only 31, but this is just too surreal. My dad was born in 1960, seemingly a huge Cards fan. One time I asked as a young lad "whats you're favorite sport Dad?" and he replied "Hockey." I can't wait to watch a SCF game or two with him. Unreal. LGB!!!

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
I think this is going to be A REALLY interesting match up against Boston.

all 3 series leading up to this were the same. Even series after 4 games. And then it looked like the other team really started to get worn down in game 5 and the blues started to take control.

Let's go blues. I don't know what to f***ing expect.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Just a crazy special season with how this has all turned out. And while it'll be very tough, I have a good feeling that we will finish the job.

Could this be the year we beat Boston to reverse the curse?

Have we finally avenged the Pronger trade? It's wild how we ended up trading our captain Brewer (lol) for a 3rd round pick, who turned out to be Binnington. And the trade tree is now complete and finally working out for us.

I'm so proud of this team. So happy we finally get to see a Cup... and hopefully a parade in a couple weeks! LET'S GO BLUES!

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Just a crazy special season with how this has all turned out. And while it'll be very tough, I have a good feeling that we will finish the job.

Could this be the year we beat Boston to reverse the curse?

Have we finally avenged the Pronger trade? It's wild how we ended up trading our captain Brewer (lol) for a 3rd round pick, who turned out to be Binnington. And the trade tree is now complete and finally working out for us.

I'm so proud of this team. So happy we finally get to see a Cup... and hopefully a parade in a couple weeks! LET'S GO BLUES!

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes