Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final - We’re Going! GIF & Like Party

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
giphy.gif

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
I think we match up pretty well with the Bruins, not as deep or as fast as the Sharks but they have the big line of Marchand -Bergeron - Pastrnak we have to shut down which will be a challenge.

The thing that separates them from other teams we have played so far is their defense and goaltending.

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Super happy for you guys, this is coming from a HUGE Jets fan. I really hope you guys win the cup. From being at the bottom and shooting right to the top, i have the utmost respect for you guys. Get your name off that list many teams hate which is the "havent ever won the cup" list and go drink outta that glorious shiney beast all summer long till training camp. All the best and cant wait to have the first rematch next season. Go Blues

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
I think we match up pretty well with the Bruins, not as deep or as fast as the Sharks but they have the big line of Marchand -Bergeron - Pastrnak we have to shut down which will be a challenge.

The thing that separates them from other teams we have played so far is their defense and goaltending.
Have to agree, especially on goaltending. It will be like facing Bishop at his best all over again. Luckily, I think the way we played against Dallas shows we can play a team that is strong on the back end, has a big top line, but like you said, it's still a challenge to shut down the Bruins. Arguably the best two teams since the new year. Will be a great series to watch.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I remember what it was like to see my team clinch the conference on home ice and get a date with Boston.

Hopefully your team's odyssey ends on a better note. Cheering for you from the PNW.

Zombo, for real there's another person cheering for the Blues out of the PNW? I'm a Whitehorse resident, where abouts do you call home?

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Congratulations on your amazing win!

This has been my dream match up for 49 years since Bobby Orr scored "The Goal" when I was six years old. One of the last times my family was ever together, just the five of us, so it's a sentimental memory.

I have always loved St. Louis, and your fans are classy and amazing. If the Bruins weren't in the finals, I would be rooting for the Blues!

Best of luck in the last round to the Cup, may the best team win. Binnington scares me- this could be one crazy goaltending duel between him and Rask. You have a great team- the problem that is hard for me is that there is no one to hate on your team, lol.

Hoping for a hard fought battle, but no injuries and no dar gone controversial goals!

Have a great night- believe it or not, there are quite a few B's fans happy for you all- long overdue.

Just jump on the we hate Marchand train then! Almost everyone is already there! ;)

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Of course it's gonna be ****ing Boston. After all these years, STL is due for a ****ing victory.

0615_bobby-orr-scores-768x543.jpg

usatsi_12106001_133468180_lowres_0.jpg

1242385.jpg
boston deserved to win all of those series/games cept superbowl 36. that was a total rigged game by bernie kukar and his god awful officials. by far the patriots most tainted and cheater super bowl.

2013 world series was lost due to mike matheny being a idiot and pitching to ortiz and bringing in people like maness in bad spots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad