Pre-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final: New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Holy ****, WE'RE IN THE STANLEY CUP FINAL!

3pHLW8Y.jpg

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
Almost every major media voice is picking the Kings yet the fans on their board are still complaining that they don't get the respect and attention they deserve. They also seem to have this feint inferiority complex to New York on a city to city level.

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is so surreal.

It doesn't feel like it's the Cup. I just can't believe we've made it. Wow.

We're one of the final two teams... Wake me up... After years of watching other teams, this is our chance. This is our time. Loving every second of it.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
This is so surreal.

We're one of the final two teams... Wake me up... After years of watching other teams, this is our chance. This is our time. Loving every second of it.

I don't want to wake up. This is surreal.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
This is so surreal.

To be 100% honest it still hasn't completely hit me yet. I feel like this all happened so fast, even though it's been a long journey with 20 out of a possible 21 games played.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Robyn Regehr returning gives the Kings blueline a further boost. He's actually quite good and well rested to boot. We'll really need to test his foot speed. He really anchors their third pairing D.

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Right now I'm not sure a loss would bring me down, so chuffed to be involved in this and to be in NY!

Florida Ranger

Bring back Torts!
Sep 2, 2008
Wesley Chapel, FL
I don't want to wake up. This is surreal.

To be 100% honest it still hasn't completely hit me yet. I feel like this all happened so fast, even though it's been a long journey with 20 out of a possible 21 games played.

It hasn't hit me either. It doesn't feel real. I'm like "eh, just more games to play and win", but it's the freaking Cup Final!!

bigbluebird

Dead Eyes McGee
Jan 3, 2012
Hiding in PlainSight
Jonathan Quick left the ice after stopping a shot in practice.
Quick stopped a shot in the shoulder/collarbone area and skated to the boards showing some discomfort. He stayed hunched over by the Kings' bench for a few minutes before leaving the ice without facing another shot.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=453909

L...O...L. WHAT is it with us and opposing goalies? :shakehead Anyway, in all seriousness, wish him well--don't want to see anyone go out like that...

bigbluebird

Dead Eyes McGee
Jan 3, 2012
Hiding in PlainSight
Almost every major media voice is picking the Kings yet the fans on their board are still complaining that they don't get the respect and attention they deserve. They also seem to have this feint inferiority complex to New York on a city to city level.

Doesn't every city? :laugh:

And lol about them not getting respect. I can't even. I don't care though, I like the underdog role and you can tell from the pressers that the team is embracing it, too :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad