Pre-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final: New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinneeJ

Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Santa Monica, CA
The game can't start soon enough. I've run out of NY Rangers related links to click on. I'm trying to pretend that I don't see the string comments on the espn articles...

bigbluebird

Dead Eyes McGee
Jan 3, 2012
Hiding in PlainSight
2ecejwo.gif

:handclap::laugh: I love this.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
quick-playoffs-goal-locatio.jpg

Diagram is Quick's playoff goals allowed/

Yes, with or without soreness.

Hehe, I think this show there Quick basically has no weakness. ;)

16 goals high blocker; 19 goals high glove; 10 goals low blockerside, 11 goals low glove side. Its not like any number sticks out.

Anyone got one of these for hank?

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
To be 100% honest it still hasn't completely hit me yet. I feel like this all happened so fast, even though it's been a long journey with 20 out of a possible 21 games played.

I have the exact same feeling. I believe that when the puck drops tonight it will hit me lika a truck.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Martin Biron also picked Montreal. He liked their speed against the Rangers.

Larry Brooks picked the Rangers in 6. Stop coaching Pat picked the Rangers in 7. Helene St. James of the Detroit Free Press picked the Rangers. A hockey writer from USA Today picked the Rangers in 7. The Newark Star Ledger Devil beat writer Rich Chere who was covered the Rangers in the playoffs picked the Rangers in 7.

I had a dream in late March that the Rangers won the Cup. I thought the Rangers had no chance of winning anything this year. I kept seeing feces on the bathroom floor in my dream. How did I have that dream? That's usually a sign of good fortune.

I googled it

Dreaming of feces (****) / urine on body means the God of Luck will soon find you, and you will have good fortune in all undertakings.

Dreaming of stepping on feces (****) / urine hints good luck is coming.

The bathroom is full of feces (****) / urine in the dream suggest that the dreamer would soon have unexpected income.

Dreaming about digging or collecting feces (****) / urine means good luck is imminent. The fortune in making lucky money would be improved, try the lucky draw!

http://www.chinaabout.net/dreaming-...ings-and-hints-in-zhougongs-dream-dictionary/

Van Halen-Right Now

The Garden played this song during the 1994 Cup run

Before every home game.

Make future plans, don't dream about yesterday, hey
C'mon turn, turn this thing around
Right now, hey
It's your tomorrow
Right now,
C'mon,it's everything
Right now,
Catch a magic moment, do it
Right here and now