GDT: Stanley Cup Final (God it feels good to just type that) Game #1 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Hey!
While you're waiting for the game 1 to start, I could use 3 minutes of your help Blues fans! I wanted to do a Stanley Cup finals version of this Bingo/Drinking game scorecard as a fun thing for each side. But I'll admit that I haven't watched much of either team this season and could use some help in gathering those lines / jokes to make them the most relevant to your team!

I'd need in total a good 15-20 lines of things that are fun/true about the Blues that are frequent things that either happens to your team, by specific players or against Bruins. A tall order, I know, but any help would be most appreciated! :)

Good luck in the Stanley Cup finals! :darth:

Reactions: Bendak and shmotz

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
0*3FvbLIkIRWnTGKmF.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Hey!
While you're waiting for the game 1 to start, I could use 3 minutes of your help Blues fans! I wanted to do a Stanley Cup finals version of this Bingo/Drinking game scorecard as a fun thing for each side. But I'll admit that I haven't watched much of either team this season and could use some help in gathering those lines / jokes to make them the most relevant to your team!

I'd need in total a good 15-20 lines of things that are fun/true about the Blues that are frequent things that either happens to your team, by specific players or against Bruins. A tall order, I know, but any help would be most appreciated! :)

There's nothing for we are underdogs risen from the graves on January the 3rd. We march forward for our millennial thirst drives us to drink from the greatest vessel this world has ever known.

Okay okay Perron with an O-Zone penalty.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Hey!

Some ideas:

SHG against
Perron takes offensive zone penalty
Pierre calls Pietrangelo "Petra-Angelo"
Someone mentions that the Blues were last in the league on Jan 3rd
Someone mentions that Maroon is a hometown boy
Sundqvist gets destroyed by a hit
Pietrangelo fails to keep the puck in
Bouwmeester flips the puck out rather than make an outlet pass
Broadcast shows the Bobby Orr pic
Gloria gets played
Steen tries to do a reverse check and ends up losing the puck
Binnington slashes a Bruin
Broadcast shows an emotionless Doug Armstrong
Schwarz hat trick

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Hey!

Pat Maroon laughs in a scrum. Jordan Binnington makes a huge glove save look simple. Jay Bouwmeester slap pass. David Perron O-zone penalty. Odd man rush against while on the PP.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! Saw a stat on Twitter saying the team that wins game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final wins the series 71% of the time. That number would presumably be higher if the road team wins it. Going to be difficult to solve Rask so I expect a bunch of low scoring games.

Prediction: 3-1 Blues. Goals scored by Steen, Schenn, and Perron. Boston gets one from Krug.

Let’s f***ing do it.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Wooo! It's a great day to have a day boys and girls!

Let's go make history tonight and get our first Stanley Cup Final win tonight! Just like in 1970 I will not be on HFBlues tonight, as I'll be watching the game with some friends of mine at the watch party. So I'll catch up afterwards tonight.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
BEAR HUNTING SEASON IS OFFICIALLY ON!

Tonight we start to write the happy ending of this fairy tale. Be killers, be heroes, be tacos, be whatever you need to be and WIN!

I BELIEVE!!

LET'S GO BLUES!!

Reactions: mk80 and Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad