Discussion in 'St. Louis Blues' started by Blanick, May 27, 2019.
This all day. **** Boston, this Cup is ours. They can go stare at their Tom Brady poster instead.
Jesus I shouldn't have had caffeine this morning....
My first post in 15 years.
LET'S. GO. BLUES
Do I look nervous?... Yes I actually am!!
Add Blues too many men penalty
Wheel, snipe, celly boys!
Dunn doesn't play tonight. Gunnar - Bortuzzo 3rd pair
nhl needs to rethink their scheduling in the future. this series started too late and has too many days off
So feeling all sorts of anxiety gonna be toking it up to keep the nerves down
I truly hope the Bruins have read into the predictions that they are favorites to win by a landslide and buy into that hype. Nothing like taking the Blues lightly that plays into our team game.
Dirty ****in dangles, boys
Wow, that needs to be on locker room wall --- go get that Cup boys!
How about a "Vladi snipe"?
I wanted to start drinking at 7 am when i woke up but i didnt. I will be making up for that tonight. I have to put this here just incase.
The Blues will sweep Boston.
Colt55 unloads a howitzer and missed the net by 20ft
Things you’ll hear about:
1. Dead last Jan 2nd.
2. David Backes playing his old team tough
3. Pierre gushes over Parayko
4. 49 year drought
5. Binnington calm and cool
6. Blues defenders big
7. Blues miss empty net/ice puck
8. Perron offensive zone penalty
9. Dizee is upset by something Pietrangelo does
10. Sammy Blais big hit
11. Tarasenko insane snipe
12. Alex Steen heart guy who took 4th line assignment
13. Craig Berube team toughness
14. Jay Bouwmeester OMWAC
15. Patrick Maroon hometown hero
16. Robert Thomas promising young rookie
17. Blues lack of experience at this level
18. 4th line dominates
19. Jake Allen great teammate
20. St. Louis is a great hockey town that doesn’t get talked about enough.
Or Colt55 causes bodily harm by puck regardless of the sweater.
Had people wish us luck tonight at the grocery store here in Chicago while sporting my Winter Classic Blues hat.
Chalk that one up to things I never thought I would ever hear.
Even hopelessly evil creatures sometimes want to feel the light.
What was 2004 HFboards like? did you guys ride around on dinosaurs?
Stay relentless, boys!!! We're going to win!
Tough to be scared of these guys. They're just so cute!
Separate names with a comma.