GDT: Stanley cup champs vs non Stanley cup bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
What the hell was that? Did the Bruins just mail in their opener?? The Capitals looked like they were on an entirely different level. All the preseason picks ignore the Caps. 3rd in the Metro. Laine for the Richard. Holtby not a top 3 goalie. and on and on.

But still....The Bruins just blew.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
What the hell was that? Did the Bruins just mail in their opener?? The Capitals looked like they were on an entirely different level. All the preseason picks ignore the Caps. 3rd in the Metro. Laine for the Richard. Holtby not a top 3 goalie. and on and on.

But still....The Bruins just blew.
Well hopefully this game wasnt a fluke. That was as close to a mistake free game as you will see from a team. We were very good this game but the Bruins had a lot to do with that. They were brutal right from the opening faceoff.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
So I spent the first half of the game troubleshooting problems with NHL.TV. Got that straightened out, watched the banner ceremony and definitely got misty eyed. I guess it really did happen.

Saw the score inadvertantly at 3-0 and again at 5-0. Watched the third. What a great start.

I love everyone. Good night .

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Picture from Capitals locker room floor.
taxidermy bears and deer 020 1.jpg

itsjustsurvival

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
Game was perfect. Killed 'em.

Cap's possession game was very good. Probably need to keep that up and keep pressure off the defense though.

Thought Walker played a strong game. Very disruptive on the forecheck.

As much as it hurts to say, Orpik looked pretty good too.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad