Stadium Series Jerseys?

Mory Schneideur*

write a letter to hugh weber or scott o'neil

I will. Hopefully others will join in. I would love to have like 1000 signatures on a letter. Make a statement.

Maybe one of those online petitions?

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Took a picture of a few things at the Rock tonight:

Awesome looking jacket
PsVVB45l.jpg

Patch for jerseys
akPJnUnl.jpg

Ladies Shirt
a89e8Mkl.jpg

Mory Schneideur*

Took a picture of a few things at the Rock tonight:

Awesome looking jacket
PsVVB45l.jpg

Patch for jerseys
akPJnUnl.jpg

Ladies Shirt
a89e8Mkl.jpg

Finally! How much is the jacket? Also, which player should I get for the Stadium Series jersey? :)

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Finally! How much is the jacket? Also, which player should I get for the Stadium Series jersey? :)

$110. Has a large Devils logo on the back as well. As for a jersey, I'd go with Marty or Patty, guys you know will be part of the team forever. Maybe Greene, Zajac, or Zubrus also?

Found this on eBay, a Yankees Stadium Series Hat:
$T2eC16F,!)EFIpLZ2p48BS(CDdlYM!~~60_12.JPG

When I'm back at the Rock on Tuesday, I'll see if they have any other stuff and take more pictures. I'll be at the NHL Store on the 18th also, so I'll do the same.

Mory Schneideur*

Got a message that someone went the NHL store and the crests are indeed chrome on the Devils jerseys, can anyone confirm this?

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
The ones being sold at the rock with the stadium series patch has the normal logo

Edit: even the one on NHL.com is normal

GM17*

Got a message that someone went the NHL store and the crests are indeed chrome on the Devils jerseys, can anyone confirm this?

I went to the NHL store maybe a week ago and saw no chrome jerseys, but they had no stadium series jerseys at all so maybe they came in recently

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I went to the NHL store maybe a week ago and saw no chrome jerseys, but they had no stadium series jerseys at all so maybe they came in recently

I was there 3 weeks ago and they had every team's chrome jerseys (for all of the teams who got them created, of course)

GM17*

maybe they sold out *shrug* they were already out of Elias stadium series T-shirts so it's a possibility

Sherseys

Feb 15, 2013
New Jersey
Does anyone know if they have separate sections like they did for the winter classic? You know, like a devils side and a rangers side?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
NHL international store starting stocking SS jerseys...

not available till 31st. wtf lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad