hfboards.com
lf

or the Gordon's fisherman jersey's

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
By the way, the Preds are already on some lists for ugliest uniform ever with this one

j0lwT7m.jpg
I don't think these are as bad as some others I've seen--honestly I like them better than the Coyotes cartoony one.

But I may be somewhat biased. When the Preds/NHL tells you to make a jersey to particular specs, then the design company (ahem, mine) makes them to those specs. Our guy's part was to design the emblems, the general cut of the neck and arms, etc, and I believe he created the font. They provided the materials, colors, and determined the overall construction.

But I'm also a realist and the color was strange. It resulted from a combination of a nice gold mesh atop a navy blue background--each one fine by itself but layered it translates to our eyes and the camera as Grey Poupon and/or baby poop--it's just color science that yellow and blue create some version of green. I thought the mustard was nice enough til I saw it on TV. It was glary, and looked far worse than it did in my office in those pre-HDTV days. Inside the arena, fans wearing it en masse looked pretty interesting I thought, and the players looked fine wearing them under the lights--from a distance. The players hated the mustard because it was so heavy and I have to concur, but, you know, sometimes having a really distracting jersey can work to your advantage. Hopefully our Kraft Jerseys render our opponents hungry and inattentive to the game.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I don't think these are as bad as some others I've seen--honestly I like them better than the Coyotes cartoony one.

But I may be somewhat biased. When the Preds/NHL tells you to make a jersey to particular specs, then the design company (ahem, mine) makes them to those specs. Our guy's part was to design the emblems, the general cut of the neck and arms, etc, and I believe he created the font. They provided the materials, colors, and determined the overall construction.

But I'm also a realist and the color was strange. It resulted from a combination of a nice gold mesh atop a navy blue background--each one fine by itself but layered it translates to our eyes and the camera as Grey Poupon and/or baby poop--it's just color science that yellow and blue create some version of green. I thought the mustard was nice enough til I saw it on TV. It was glary, and looked far worse than it did in my office in those pre-HDTV days. Inside the arena, fans wearing it en masse looked pretty interesting I thought, and the players looked fine wearing them under the lights--from a distance. The players hated the mustard because it was so heavy and I have to concur, but, you know, sometimes having a really distracting jersey can work to your advantage. Hopefully our Kraft Jerseys render our opponents hungry and inattentive to the game.
The poor cat has a severe case of jaundice though. Hope it wasn't a tumor, you know?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
It’s interesting that they don’t even have a single one on display at the store (unless I overlooked). They do have a picture and bar code you can scan to order though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad