Confirmed with Link: Stadium Series Jersey

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Why they INSIST on using wording on the front idk. Could have been a killer jersey otherwise imo. Now it kinda looks like a minor league team??

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm not usually too harsh on jerseys. Definitely hoping this is one that will look a lot better in person because I'm not a fan.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Should have been this!

WNCTp6X.jpg

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
We finally get a blue third jersey and it's this? I can't believe people got paid to design this.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
What in the hell is that abomination? This is a professional sports team right? I didn't wake up in some voodoo world? If I was the players I would get together and refuse to wear...well whatever that is.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I like it from the back. Not crazy about the front.

If Smashville was one word instead of two it would be better.

Maybe it'll look better in person.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
So it's supposed to be like a live music poster...

Doesn't make it any better. Honestly I'm really tired of the jersey design where it has to have some meaningful connection to the community or some historic significance (not just the Preds, sports in general).

Just design something that looks good. The connection to the community and the historical significance will be built by icing a winning team in the jersey.

Reactions: Gh24

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Alright. Positives. The color scheme is fantastic. The guitar pick logo in the middle isn’t awful. That’s all I got.

Reactions: BigFatCat999

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
They were going for Hatch Show Print? Who's going to know that?

The number on the sleeves are blue while the number on the back is white. The C is almost in your armpit. A secondary logo as the primary.

I will not be purchasing one of these.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad