GDT: Stadium Series Alumni Game: Avalanche vs Red Wings | 5 PM MT | February 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I didn't think I'd enjoy this that much. Wasn't even sure if I was going to watch the game but man am I glad I did. Brought the the 13yr old out of me.

Bring back 90's hockey please! This is real hockey, not your trapezoid, 3 on 3 crap.

Agreed 100%. I almost forgot about this game. I turned it on thinking i'd just watch a few minutes of it. Was glued to it throughout.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
I'm gonna need to buy a recording of this game as soon as it becomes available... if there's even going to be one.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Good for Biller to hold the fort there. Patty would have never let him hear the end of it if he gave up his lead and lost the game.:laugh:

Best game I've seen in soooo long. That was awesome.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Good for Biller to hold the fort there. Patty would have never let him hear the end of it if he gave up his lead and lost the game.:laugh:

Yeah I was happy for him, he was struggling but put in a strong effort

Loved how disgruntled shanny was with the outcome

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
what a great show

I was smiles from ear to ear watching that other than having to watch the stream (thanks TheStranger) due to Directv blacking it out on NHL Network in Chicago

Roy was great but damn can we sign Billington to a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad