Injury Report: St. Louis out 10 days - 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
He used to score more on the Rangers. Also MSL is our 2nd leading scorer. Signing Callahan to what he wanted would be a huge mistake. Finally where was Callahan in last year's playoffs when MSL was a top player on the Eastern Conference champs?

Regardless what MSL does this year, the team's experience in going to the Finals last season will be invaluable this and next year. Our SCF experience is a major reason why I think we are the favorite to win the Cup this season.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I think MSL still has a lot left in the tank. I think people are somewhat unfairly measuring 39-yo MSL against prime-MSL which he is not. But the guy makes everyone around him better

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
I think MSL still has a lot left in the tank. I think people are somewhat unfairly measuring 39-yo MSL against prime-MSL which he is not. But the guy makes everyone around him better

I think having 17 days off will help him a lot.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
MSL is getting on in years & it's starting to show. BTW Cally scored his 23rd today. Awful trade that will slowly creep it'S way into the top 10 NYR worst trades

I'll take the cup run and the loss of two firsts for not being saddled long term with 6+ million cap hit for Ryan Callahan. Hopefully the 2nd rounder we got can be something too.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
I'll take the cup run and the loss of two firsts for not being saddled long term with 6+ million cap hit for Ryan Callahan. Hopefully the 2nd rounder we got can be something too.

Also Marty has 47 points in 68 games .69 PPG
Callahan has 52 in 73 games .71PPG

and isnt Callahan playing with Stamkos?

I think Marty will come back and be playing better I think even his cold streak was bothering himself, probably started to grip the stick tighter trying to make things happen

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Also Marty has 47 points in 68 games .69 PPG
Callahan has 52 in 73 games .71PPG

and isnt Callahan playing with Stamkos?

I think Marty will come back and be playing better I think even his cold streak was bothering himself, probably started to grip the stick tighter trying to make things happen
im curious where he plays.

my guess is he takes Fasths spot on the 3rd.

Kreider - Stepan - Miller (an all Ranger draft pick top line btw)
Nash - Brassard - MZA (i like this line...even when they arent clicking, i think they get tougher matchups which clears space for the other lines.)
Hagelin - Hayes - MSL (?????)
Sheppard - Moore - Fasth (of course thats what i would do, but we all know Glass will be playing...blech)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Both Marty St. Louis and Vigneault confirm St. Louis will make his return from a sprained right MCL tomorrow night here in Minnesota.”

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
im curious where he plays.

my guess is he takes Fasths spot on the 3rd.

Kreider - Stepan - Miller (an all Ranger draft pick top line btw)
Nash - Brassard - MZA (i like this line...even when they arent clicking, i think they get tougher matchups which clears space for the other lines.)
Hagelin - Hayes - MSL (?????)
Sheppard - Moore - Fasth (of course thats what i would do, but we all know Glass will be playing...blech)

Your guess looks to be correct. Of course with Sheppard sitting for Fanner ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad