GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I love how Cole played Bennet there. Didn't give him an inch.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Oshie all alone right in front. He lifted the puck, but not high enough to get it into the empty upper right corner. He had a LOT of room to bury that! 1 Should be 2-1 Blues.

Reaves has been playing really well, along with LaPierre. Another good shot by Reaves.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
not trying to be a **** quoting you twice but here is a great quote pertaining to NHL officiating,

"With the amount of complaining about officiating, from fans of every team after basically every game, you would think people would eventually realize that the only thing consistent about officiating in the NHL is inconsistency." - ThirdManIn

Apparently, we haven't been introduced. I'm blue bleeder 24-7 (a name I chose when I was 13, don't read too much into that name), and I believe the NHL is rigging things for what they thin will produce optimum profitability.

The moment where I decided this is here:

And here would be the post where I unloaded on HF:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=41774315&postcount=170

I love the sport more than I hate the league, and to be honest, I think tonight's been... unaffected so far. This opinion isn't off tonights game, but rather, the NHL's actions in big games where clearly the wrong call is made, and clearly in favor of a team that the NHL will profit more from in this situations.

Wiems35*

Well, Bouwmeester just did the same thing to Crosby that Orpik did to Backes. If they're letting it go both ways, I'm fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad