GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Shattenkirk!!! Scores the lead goal! Fleury let it go under his arm. But, it seemed to have gone off Tarasenko's stick. It looked like a deliberate tip to me. I hope they change that to Tarasenko.

Crosby goes off for holding. Blues get a power Play. Let's make it 3-1!!!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I like how Roy crashed the net there. He knew he was going to get blasted by Orpik, but he got in there anyway.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
All of those "Crosby gets all the calls" people are just jealous, IMO. If Crosby gets any more calls than the next guy, it's because he's good enough to draw more penalties.

Wiems35*

If they change the goal to Tarasenko, does that keep Shattenkirk's assist streak alive or did that end against Calgary?

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
All of those "Crosby gets all the calls" people are just jealous, IMO. If Crosby gets any more calls than the next guy, it's because he's good enough to draw more penalties.

I think the argument is that he doesn't get called enough when he commits a penalty

Wiems35*

Penguins really showing their toughness by targeting the smallest guy on the team.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Stewart isn't getting a lot of luck just now. Has made more than a couple of nice plays and not had anything to show for it.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Stewart isn't getting a lot of luck just now. Has made more than a couple of nice plays and not had anything to show for it.

As many know, I'm not Stewart's biggest fan, but he's warming up. No doubt about it.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Flashy save by Fleury. Hard to say if the far side shot was the right play to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad