GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Vitale's dad is an awkward character. The Vitales being interviewed by Strickland is just too much.

illninofan*

He said Vitale is the only player in the NHL to graduate from a St. Louis high school.

What about Stastny and Chaminade?

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
There have been 43 too many seconds analyzing how big the Vitales' house is and how deeply moving and heartwarming it is that they had the Penguins over for dinner.

Wiems35*

There have been 43 too many seconds analyzing how big the Vitales' house is and how deeply moving and heartwarming it is that they had the Penguins over for dinner.

But it's so nice to see the privileged looking out for the other privileged. It just doesn't happen that often in today's world.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
He said Vitale is the only player in the NHL to graduate from a St. Louis high school.

What about Stastny and Chaminade?

Most guys who are NHL destined will leave high school early to play juniors. This is probably the case with guys like Stastny and Bishop

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
John Ramage -- Flames?

Pat Maroon of the Ducks graduated from Oakville. I don't know where they got that information from, but it's either inaccurate or incomplete in some way. Maybe there was another qualifier they forgot, but the way they presented the information is clearly incorrect.

Wiems35*

Anyone else getting nervous with all of the cross-ice passes?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
That's either the second or third time I've seen Schwartz trip himself up and end up flat on his ass.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Zooming in on Malkin's stick there... anyone else think that might be a suspect curve?

That was my thinking prelimilarily, but I can't look at it again, no Tivo.

Okay, that last sentence was just to use the 'word' prelimilarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad