GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Ugly Yellow Helmetsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Stupid f***ing penalties. God I hope we can move Eddy in the off-season. Give me “soft” Pietrangelo who uses his stick to break up plays over idiotic players like Eddy any day.

Reactions: Bendak

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I hate how the national networks always make these games into a one on one contest. This one was pitched as Soupcan vs Tank.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
The Nashville crowd is mad because the fliers on their seats said that was supposed to be icing
s1FbC52.jpg

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I hate how the national networks always make these games into a one on one contest. This one was pitched as Soupcan vs Tank.
It's all about storylines. Unfortunately most of the time National games don't take the time to research the teams as a whole and just pick the most basic. Subban and Tarasenko had some fire yesterday so that's what NBC is rolling with

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I can't believe they were not going to call that hook, Sanford was pulling that guy down the ice... This game I'd going to get nasty today boys

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Can’t criticize Pietrangelo the golden boy
Was there an argument there? It sure didn't sound like an argument.

You've been holding this opinion that Pietrangelo can't hit the broad side of a barn for forever. You were shown evidence that his ability to hit the net compares very favorably to most high end defensemen, not to mention his own teammates. You ignored that and continue to make disparaging noises every time he misses the net.

You want to cling to that belief in the face of evidence to the contrary? Fine. But don't act like it's reactionary to note your obsession with it, or to imply that any disagreement with you is unwarranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA