booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
tvaGF41.jpg

AHxGFKv.gif

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Sweeping a home and home with the Preds would be really nice.

Not sure how other Blues fans (or Preds fans for that matter) feel, but I think the Blues vs Preds is a pretty solid rivalry that never gets talked about nationally. I don’t think either fanbase likes the other.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Hopefully Allen looks okay (he should be starting). I’d be happy to get out of there with a point. Will be an interesting one.

Reactions: Bendak

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Probably isn’t playing today, but is there a goalie seemingly better equipped mentally to deal with a potentially raucous Nashville crowd than Jordan “Mr. Robot” Binnington?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I’m betting Allen will be fine (solid).

This will be a physical contest. The key will be staying out of the box while playing physical.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
In response to the closed thread to EastonBlue22, I would skate in and push one forward into the other as a defenseman. Seal off that lane and let the goalie deal with the shot. Petro is 6’4” tall. I’m not that big, but the goalie would’ve saw the shot. I’d lock down and make sure of it. He should have given the goalie a chance. He didn’t. With Edmunson making the move he did is all the reason why Petro wipes the front.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Feels like we’re playung with house money after winning two games of this stretch against Tampa and Nashville. Even during the really good years threatening for the Presidents Trophy under Hitch I don’t remember us winning more than five in a row often. We just had several streaks of five wins in a row. Would be a huge win. Let’s do it. We’ve completely f***ed my dream of a tank but playoff hockey is way better. Might as well keep winning.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Have to play physical today. Make them pay. Take the crowd (and in sequence the refs) out of it. The refs get influenced by the antics at that place.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I like pissed off Vladdy. I'd like to see him freight train Subban. That would be awesome

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
He’d probably get called for a penalty.

The Preds have the zebras in their pockets...especially in that rink.
Honestly Subban has had a big hit/fight/something coming his way for about 3 years now. I’m not saying someone needs to do anything dirty but if you can lay him out it’s worth whatever penalty might come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->