jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Is this Tarasenko gif from yesterday's game? I missed most of it

CSH3ezl.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Need to cover those bright yellow goalie pads with a bunch of puck marks. my eyes are burning!

Reactions: Bendak

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
In response to the closed thread to EastonBlue22, I would skate in and push one forward into the other as a defenseman. Seal off that lane and let the goalie deal with the shot. Petro is 6’4” tall. I’m not that big, but the goalie would’ve saw the shot. I’d lock down and make sure of it. He should have given the goalie a chance. He didn’t. With Edmunson making the move he did is all the reason why Petro wipes the front.
With all due respect since I know you've played, that's just not what Pietrangelo (or any NHL defender) is expected to do in that situation. No NHL player is going to give an undefended player inside the dots a clear line to his own net, much less tie himself up with two other guys "out of the way" and leave the most dangerous man on the ice free to do whatever he wants. He's trained to protect space, fill lanes, and pressure the puck. He did all three of those things. He's literally the only Blue who should have been involved in the play who was where he was supposed to be.

What's more, he clearly didn't do what you originally accused him of doing (being caught in no-man's land). You just don't like the guy, and while he's far from perfect, your criticisms would carry a lot more weight if they were limited to moments when they were actually deserved. When you single him out for criticism when he's doing what he's supposed to be doing, not to mention doing a better job than any of the three Blues who should have been involved in the play at that time, it just undermines the overall credibility of your arguments.

Reactions: Bendak

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Honestly Subban has had a big hit/fight/something coming his way for about 3 years now. I’m not saying someone needs to do anything dirty but if you can lay him out it’s worth whatever penalty might come.

Subban refuses to fight. I recall a game earlier this year, or late last year, where he literally told the guy who was trying to fight him that he wouldnt because he was a p***y.

Reactions: Bendak and The Note
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad