GDT: St. Louis Blues @ Florida Panthers | FSMW - KMOX 1120 | 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

illninofan*

Just for fun, let's say somehow we hung on to Erik Johnson. Would you want him on our bottom pairings?

Jaybo-Petro
Jackman-Shatty
Leopold-Johnson

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Good game from us, took our foot off the gas in the third. When Stewart scored I thought to myself that that is they type of goal that gets players like Stewart into a hot streak... disproved with the breakaway in the third :laugh:

Said it over in the Panthers GDT, but they really remind me of where we were before Hitch arrived. Wouldn't be surprised if they find some spark that is their turning point. Solid talent through the team, but young.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Anyone else notice Strickland looking at the camera with a **** eating grin a couple times in the post game with Ells? How did he get that job anyway, Strickland drives me up a wall.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Anyone else notice Strickland looking at the camera with a **** eating grin a couple times in the post game with Ells? How did he get that job anyway, Strickland drives me up a wall.

I cant stand his voice, drives me nuts, especially on the radio because he usually has no idea what hes talking about

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Jaybo-Petro
Jackman-Johnson
Leopold-Polak
Cole

Had a few when I wrote that post, sorry. :help:

Like I said, just for fun though, so pls don't bite my head off.

So basically my choice is Erik Johnson or Kevin Shattenkirk? I'll take Shatty quite easily.

illninofan*

So basically my choice is Erik Johnson or Kevin Shattenkirk? I'll take Shatty quite easily.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I'm sorry I brought this up.

Like I said, I was a little loaded. :lol:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Elliott earned himself another start tonight in Tampa Bay with the shutout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad