GDT: St. Louis Blues and the Holy Fail| 8pm CST|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
Love that first period, but we HAVE to keep it up. Vegas is one of the best teams coming from behind.

What a refreshing period. Solid up front, but the back end, what a difference, not giving too many good looks, getting caught on our heels, Binny standing tall.

We need it, keep it up boys. LGB!!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Agreed. Except for Parayko. He is skating upright, slow, and avoiding contact and board battles. Also grenadine the puck when he gets it. I still don't think he should be back in the lineup yet.

That being said, best period we have played in a while.
Parayko is still hobbled. He looks timid and weak. That back must still be messed up.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Kyrou fans on a scoring chance. The Blues are skating hard and shooting well. O'Reilly gets a nice tip as the siren sounds. A good 1st Period. The Blues could have been leading 4 or 5 -0 if things would have gone a little better. Tarasenko has more oomph in his shots now than earlier this season. But, he still looks like an old man on some plays. Same with Schwartz and Parayko. Parayko must be trying to be careful to avoid straining his back muscles. And Schwartz seems to have lost the ability to finish. In my 70+ years of watching hockey, and 27 of playing, I've seen older players lose physical ability - speed, quickness of reflexes and reacting, but I can't remember any losing skill.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Omg have to Post this here

Hmm I have video about Panger how I can siellä it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad